Sunday, May 13, 2012

// IN MY DREAMS //

hey lovely
thank you, thank you
everyone for your sweet & warm words
you amaze me
I got tears in my eyes and my heart is beating
I can feel the love

{ s m i l e }

I can not wait to speak at The Hive
about my inspiration and emags
and teach at Holly Becker´s e-course
Blogging Your Way
where I will teach digital publishing and emags

all this is happening
just because I blog

{ b i g s m i l e }

thank you to my wonderful sponsors
for beliving in BY FRYD
I will introduce them to you soon
one by one
they are the reason why I can do this
and you can read BY FRYD
so please treat them
with your visit
by clicking on their ad

ps. the photo are from 3 BY FRYD // 108
how to make your own dreamcathcer

// g r a t e f u l L O V E  f r o m J E A N E T T  E //

18 comments:

moa said...

grattis med fryd 3!
vakkertvakkert!
*klem

Unknown said...

The dreamcatcher is lovely and thank you for your beautiful and lovely work, congratulations!, big hug!.

Unknown said...

Underbart!!!

Jane said...

Nydelig drømmefanger :) Må si jeg er mektig imponert over alt du gjør. Finner alltid masse inspirasjon hos deg.

klem Jane

Mary C. Nasser said...

Gorgeous dreamcatcher!
Looking forward to learning from you in Blogging Your Way 2.0!

ceciliegrut said...

Nydelig rett og slett!

:)

KATRINESTING said...

smiler, for en herlig drømmefanger av nabbi :D

Unknown said...

Dear Jeanette, I follow your blog for a long time,...and your work is so awsome, it gives me so much inspiration,...congratulations on your FRYD 3.
have a nice day
hugs
annie

Høytrykk said...

Nydelig magasin! Bildene fra reportasjen om grønt traff meg rett i hjertet. Kjenner følelsen sitter i fortsatt. Det er godt å bli truffet slik!

Den gode feen said...

Fantastisk Jeanette!!! Eg las magasinet ditt seint i går, og er framleis i god stemning på grunn av det :) Laga eit innlegg på bloggen min, slik at så mange andre får den gode kjensla etter å ha lese magasinet ditt. Sei frå om du vil eg skal fjerne bileta.

Nyyyyyt rosen og lovorda, dei er så veldig veldig fortente. Klem frå Linda

signoraaurora said...

Love all the colors and details from BY FRYD 3 and I'm so happy you will teach in the e course with holly! Can't wait to learn from you two.

signora aurora

Jennica... said...

Superfint! Jag är verkligen imponerad! Fantastisk inspiration.
// Jennica

HAKALLE said...

Det er den finaste draumefangaren eg har sett!!

EricaSta said...

Sending a smile for the lovely idea
and a Ӝ

Heidrun

Dotty-love said...

Grattis med Fryd 3, frydefullt og så deilig varmt og upretensiøst i sin perfeksjon!

Unknown said...

Det var den fineste drømmefangern ever! Så vanvittig fin blogg du har, ble helt betatt :) Jeg legger meg til som følger. Hilsen Mona

Play Angry-Bird Game said...

interesting post

Bego Alba said...

que preciosidad de atrapasueños. Ojalá tengas dulces sueños como tu arte